Friday, April 2, 2010

UPDATED INFORMATION ON TOTAL ECLIPSE OF THE HEART AWARDS

I've been nominated in more categories. To those that have nominated me, I can't tell you enough how much I appreciate each and everyone of you and the support you show me and this story. From the bottom of my heart....THANK YOU!


Categories:

*The Stephenie Meyer Award
*The Addictive Award
*The 'Just The Beginning' Award
*The Beautiful, Shy Piano Award
*The Hair Puller Award
*The Detective of Forks Award
*The Human In Them Award
*The Movie Award
*The Dead End Award
*The Panic Award
*The Heart Stopping Award
*The Shattering of the Heart Award
*The Tense Atmosphere Award
*The Clumsy Lover Award
*The Dazzling Protecter Award
*The Edible Art Award
*The Creatures of the Night Award
*The Complicated Existence Award
*The Bitten Apple Award

Edit: Three more categories were added to the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment