Monday, April 12, 2010

TUS POEM #2

This beautiful poem was written by the amazing Rose-ecdc. <3 you, bb!
P.S. I seriously have the best readers ever. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for the support you've shown me and this story. Mwah!



THE UNACCOMPANIED SOUL

I couldn’t abandon the hope
Resting in those green eyes
I couldn’t make myself leave,
Over the desperate cry that begged me to stay.
How could I oversee the pain
That your face couldn’t hide?
How I wish I could just hold you tight
And make it all go away...

If I could steal away all your nightmares
Lock away all your fears,
Promise you it would hurt no more
And mean it...
If I could turn back time
And undo what you’ve been through;
On the past if I could lock the door
And seal it...

Chase away every cry of pain,
Every scream of despair
With a rainbow of purity
That I see in your soul.
You are a melody
That pierces my heart
Like a book of secrets
Just waiting to unfold...

Let me touch your soul
Let me comfort you
Let me subside your tremors
Let me hold you
Let me chase away
All that haunts you
Let me be your security
Let me love you...

I can’t make myself leave
I already am in too deep
I pray lord heals your wounds
That eyes can’t see...
But a heart can feel them
And yours is broken
Let me put it back together
With my arms wide open...

Everything I am is yours
You are my reason to breathe;
From the hell you’re trapped in
Let me set you free...
Would you let me in?
Would you let me hold your hand?
When all else is lost
Would you let me love you?

For as long as I am,
I’ll face it all.
Let them do what they may,
I won’t let you fall.
You will never remain
The unaccompanied soul...

-Rose.EC/DC

No comments:

Post a Comment