Monday, March 29, 2010

TUS QUESTIONS

I've been asked a copious amount of questions in regard to TUS. Some I will answer, some I have already answered in the story, but all questions will be answered as the story progresses. Here is a list of questions that I've been asked, and I will or have answered. If you do not see your question here, it's possible I can't answer it yet. However, feel free to ask and if I can answer it, I will edit this post with an answer to your question.


Q. How old is Edward and have you mentioned it in the story yet?

A. No, I have not mentioned it in the story yet, but there is a reason for this. However, I'll ease your mind and tell you that he's 20.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Q. Why hasn't anyone reported Edward or told that he's there? He needs help.

A.  Yes, you're right, he does. However, the only other person besides Bella that knows Edward is even there is Marcus, and he stated in Chapter 5: Puzzle Piece why he hasn't told about Edward. Here are Marcus's exact words...

“I really hoped that trust would grow so that I could get him out of this place and somewhere better. I know he doesn’t belong here, but revealing he's here, especially in the state he's in, I would have signed his death warrant. They'd come in here and take him, lock him up in a place full of crazies, and that would most definitely kill him. That reason is the only reason he’s still here. He's not crazy he's just lost, and he needs someone to find him. He’s been silent and completely solitary almost seven years, until now. I've done what I can for him, but it wasn't me he chose, it was you. Don't make that choice be an empty one for him."


Keep in mind that just because no one but Bella and Marcus know about Edward being at the hospital right now doesn't mean it'll stay that way.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Q. What happened to Edward?

A. The 'what' is still being developed, but with the information that has already been given in the story, it's safe to say he's been abused by someone.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Q. Is Marcus really a good guy?

A. I assure you, Marcus is a genuine man. What he's told Bella is the truth, so you can rest easy. He has no malicious plans for anyone.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Q. Was Edward kidnapped?

A. Well, that's the million dollar question, isn't it? This will be answered, but not now. These things take time, darlins'.

___________________________________________________________________________________

 Q. Wouldn't Edward be REALLY dirty? It's a hospital in ruin right? Where would he shower?

A. No, Edward's body is not dirty. There is electricity to the building and water. Marcus made sure of this. Also, Edward's room itself is not filthy, but it's not the Sheraton. Marcus led Edward to that room to get him out of the filth. The shower issue was coming in a later chapter, but I'll answer that now, I just can't give away any more details.

___________________________________________________________________________________

 Q. Is Edward mentally handicapped or slow?

A. No, to both. But he is lost inside himself and terrified. You'll find out more as the story develops.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment