Tuesday, March 23, 2010

CHAPTER 9 QUESTIONS

I've been asked a few times about the "shock" Bella and Edward experienced. I know you're wondering why this time was different, especially when they'd touched just hours before. I'll try to answer this as best I can. Have you ever been around someone and when you touch them, you feel something, even in a small quantity? There's something there, but you're not quite sure what it is, and you find the more you're around them, the more you touch them, the more intense that sensation becomes? Even if you don't quite understand it or why you're experiencing it, the feeling is still there. I suppose you're more apt to feeling such a sensation when you're open to that particular person, especially if that person is meant for you. It's amazing what you miss when you're closed off.
I hope that helps answer your question. ;)

If you have any further questions, please feel  free to ask. I'll answer if I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment